SailZing.com is proud to support the ILYA’s 2019 #Fair Sailing initiative. For 2019, we published articles with scenarios involving combinations of the part 2 rules, as well as highlights from parts 3, 4, and 5. Here’s a “Level II” rules quiz based on those scenarios.
- 10 questions. Need to get 7 right (70%) to pass.
- The quiz is open reference. We encourage you to use a rule book or other references while taking it.
- If you don’t pass, you can re-take the quiz as many times as needed. You will get slightly different questions when you re-take.
Accessing the quiz:
- Go to the #FairSailing page at SailZing.com.
- Register for an account at SailZing.com or log in with your existing account. This is necessary to track your progress.
- Click on the link for the #FairSailing Rules Quizzes (Level I and Level II). The level I quiz is based on last year’s (2018) scenarios. Level II is based on the 2019 scenarios.
- Take either or both quizzes. After submitting your answers you will see the results, with the correct answers explained.
- If you pass a quiz, scroll to the bottom of the results and access the “next unit” so we can collect information to deliver your incentive award.
We hope that you find these materials useful and that they help to promote fair sailing for all.